Relationship Manager – International Corporate Banking
Commercial & International Corporate Banking
- Strong focus on business development, relationship building and networking.
- Market products and solutions to increase lending, deposit and cross-sell opportunities.
- Ensure quality of loan portfolio through a sound credit assessment and monitoring.
- Prepare sales and marketing statements and reports for the top management of the bank.
- Identify and understand customers’ needs and recommend appropriate financial products/services.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Financial background, analytical and credit background.
- Outgoing personality, confidence, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in corporate, and business lending with proven experience in both
sale/relationship as well as credit proposal.
- Autonomous, proactive, solution-oriented and a team player.
- Excellence level of English communication (English Native Speaker).
- Sound knowledge of industry and external environment trends and outlooks.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6)
photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com