Relationship Manager – Payroll
Tuol Kork Branch
- Presenting and dealing with business and corporate customers on payroll package and other related products and services of the bank.
- Leverage and expand customer relationship to maximize family products, cross selling and new business opportunities to achieve and exceed team target.
- Provide high standard of service to all cooperate partners at all times.
- Be always attentive to all customer needs, issues or complaints and provide appropriate solutions and effective complaint handling.
- Planning, organizing leading and controlling of payroll account opening with all stakeholders.
- Manage the quality customer portfolio, maintain accurate records, and always follow the bank’s policies and compliance procedures.
- Contribute to the business success by initiating and participating in various cold-calling and marketing activities.
- Minimize and make immediate report on any potential financial or operational losses.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Good English communication and French language is a plus.
- Sales & services experiences in banking or related industries at least 3 years.
- Financial background, analytical and credit background.
- Proficiency in English and Computer skills.
- Discretion, integrity and rigor.
- Customer focus and excellence communication and listening skill.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Outgoing personality, confidence and ability to work under pressure.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Good planning, negotiation, problem solving & organizing skills.
- A strong desire to work in a team and dealing with challenges.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé, a copy of your Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size (4×6) photograph to: BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com