Any Phnom Penh Branch
- Manage day-to-day branch operations including sales, service, administration, and compliance to
ensure smooth business operation.
- Produce exceptional results in branch key indicators including the sustainable growth in deposit, loan, number of customers, productivity, revenue, and profitability.
- Proactively spot business opportunities, put action plans, and implement marketing activities to capture business and increase market share.
- Ensure key customers of the branch both loan and deposit are well-serviced and retained through an excellent retention strategy.
- Lead and inspire the team to always provide superior service to customers by following the bank’s
service standard, understanding customer needs, and recommending the best financial solutions that exceed their expectations.
- Lead the team to build and increase sales networks/referrals and maintain a deep relationship with
customers in order to increase more businesses.
- Proactively and regularly identify gaps within the branch which include customer dissatisfaction/complaint, team knowledge, and productivity followed by the proposed solutions or
recommendations and follow-up actions to ensure gaps are closed and continuous improvement is
- Provide regular coaching, encourage and empower the team to be at their best, promote two-way communication, and create an open, honest, and motivating team environment.
- Develop and be the role model to the team in following the bank’s procedures and compliance to
ensure no surprise is discovered.
- Stay updated with competitors’ activities, the report makes the recommendation.
Required education & experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency (French language is a plus).
- Understanding the economic environment and impact of country factors on customers.
- Business as well as the bank.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication.
- Strong self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment.
- Sound sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills both internal and external.
How to apply
Please send your up-to-date resumé to BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc. No. 30, Preah Norodom Boulevard
Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org